The Diract Voice is the world's first avalanche transceiver with integrated voice navigation and will reliably and quickly guide you to your buried companion in an emergency. Clear, simple spoken instructions tell you what to do in every phase of your search and keep things calm when your partner’s survival is of the utmost importance.
A rookie’s probe with quick-lock assembly system: the ALU 240 is reduced to the essentials. The quick-lock assembly system allows for quick and simple set up. It is therefore ready for use in just seconds, and can be collapsed and folded just as quickly. The tension can be set by simply turning the optimized adjusting screw. The large probe tip, which has a significantly larger diameter compared to the probe elements, ensures improved penetration. The low weight is achieved by using aluminum with a diameter of 11mm. As with all our probes, the ALU 240 features easy-to-read depth markers, a clear 1-meter marker and a neon orange bottom segment to optimally adapt the shoveling strategy.
The BADGAR is a super lightweight aluminum shovel with an ergonomic, hybrid grip for maximum power transmission. Its sizable blade volume of 2.5 liters is backed up by robust design, pronounced center ridge and high side walls for full rigidity. Non-slip grooves on the top edge of the blade provide adequate traction when wearing boots. A centering aid in the shaft socket facilitates rapid assembly.
Avalanche Rescue Set Diract Voice
- Clear speech navigation (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, NOR, SV, CZ, NL)
- No. of antennas: 3
- Number of avalanche victims: 4
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Dimensions (in mm): 79 x 120 x 23
- Waterproof (EN 300718)
- Weight / carrying system: 210 g/ 80 g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration
- Flagging function
- Search strip width: max. 50 m
- Stable display from first reception
- Display: fully graphic 34mm x 45mm
- 360° real-time display
- Visual and acoustic supportin fine search
- Group check
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Permanent self-testing and standby mode